Beginners Photography Courses London T&C
Booking of a course is subject to the following terms and conditions
1). The booking is for the person(s) confirmed as booked. Sorry, non-participating companions cannot ‘tag along’ even without a camera. Experience has shown this to be a bad idea for everyone concerned although it may seem a good idea at first.
2). Courses are for adults 16+. Individuals under 16 should book a private tour or workshop with an adult/family member attending as a course participant.
3). Participants should bring their own camera. You must ensure your camera is in proper working condition. Please ensure your camera battery is fully charged and that you carry a spare. If your camera is not in working order or if your battery runs out we cannot refund your course fee.
4) You may cancel a courseup to 10 days before departure and receive a full refund. We do not accept cancellations or reschedulling less than 10 days before the course day.
5). Stated prices are per person.
6) If for any reason we are unable to run a course we will refund all fees paid and our liability will ceases thereafter. BeginnersPhotographyCoursesLondon are under no obligation to provide compensation and will have no liability for consequential loss.
7) If you accept a rescheduled date, our terms and conditions of booking here still apply to the reschedule.
8) The tutor may take individual and group shots of attendees for our own publicity purposes (blog etc). You are under no obligation to take part in this.
9). Only the person(s) booked may attend. You cannot bring non-participating companions even without a camera.
10) You are responsible for your own insurance and the insurance of your equipment for the duration of the workshop. Any injury or accident must be claimed against your own insurance. We do not accept liability for any injury or accident happening during a course.
11) Refreshments and meals are not included in the price.
12) Payment of fees constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13) We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
14) These terms and conditions are understood to apply under English Law only.